Sunday, April 13, 2008

Your My Inspiration


It's nice to have you as my inspiration
Being free to feel this kind of illusion
In life that is full of aspiration
To fulfill this hardship of education.

In my studies you are my inspiration
When I need you understanding me,
care and affection
You give light on my way
Inspire me everyday



I knew you are more the kind of person
Who would always be there
That's why I made you
As my inspiration

I lose my love with someone
But you taught me how to love, gave
me a reason to live
With you I see my dreams reflection
With you I am more than a conqueror.

And now I can clearly say
I must face any obstacle
Meet challenges with all my strength
Through your guidance and loving
heart.

For all the sudden
I am more striving for a success
And find where the rise of the boam
Because your my inspiration.

No comments: